Want beautiful, intricate designs on your magnetic dungeon tiles but can't paint for mustard? Dungeon Decals are here to save the day!
Print whatever design you want onto your decal paper then apply it to your primed dungeon tiles!
Dungeon Decals aren't just great for floor tiles. You can use transfer paper to do anything from trap tiles to spell circles - the only limit is your imagination!
Want to make the same effect that I have in my videos?
Browse my library of FREE to download and use Dungeon Decal designs.
Instructions for Use
- Get a design that you like or download some of the free ones on this site (going live this week I hope!).
- Print your design off on by feeding the transfer paper into a standard home ink-jet printer.
- Let your design dry, then spray a layer of clear varnish over the sheet. Let it dry again and repeat.
- Cut your decal paper into the sizes you want (usually 1 inch squares) and soak in water for a minute.
- Once the back begins to easily slide off, apply the transfer to the tile by sliding it on, and pressing down from centre to edges.
- Leave your tile to dry properly then spray another layer of varnish on to seal the design onto your tiles.
Decal paper is perfect to pair with the "Plain Stone" Dungeon Tile surfaces.
Pack contains 4 sheets of unprinted decal paper.
4 Sheets is enough to cover a Dungeon Lord or Variety Pack if you print on the full page. This accounts for the standard print cut-offs on home ink-jet printers.